The Sapio CLI (or
sapio-cli) is rapidly changing, but it is self
cargo run sapio-cli help.
sapio-cli aids users in:
- compiling sapio contracts into templates
- binding compiled templates to specific utxos from your bitcoin wallet
- inspecting contract plugins
- running emulator servers
sapio-cli has a config file (location dependent on platform, under
config file can be overriden with the
-c flag. This file allows users to set parameters
for compilation around:
- to use regtest/mainnet/signet/etc
- bitcoind to connect to & auth
- CTV emulator servers to use
- key-value mapping of nicknames to WASM plugin hashes.